07 October 2009

You Create Your Own Fate



Hello people.

Days have not been that good. My left eye got infected with conjunctivitis right after I got back to UPM. Had to see a doctor, got 2 days MC, nose affected as well. The super-sneezing and flu. Super NOT FUN. But I received good news yesterday afternoon.

Got a call from 4As - Association of Accredited Advertising Malaysia. I was one of the Chosen Ones of five people to represent UPM in Ad Unplugged 2009! Advertising Unplugged is co-organised by 4As and 95% The Advertising Academy. For more info, visit http://adunplugged09.95percent.com.my/about/

For those of you who do read my blog, you would notice the 95% link under 'Le Lady Likes' column. I have been a reader and follower of the 95% blog, and now I actually have this golden opportunity to participate in it. I feel really glad. =) I don't know if it is a mere coincidence or just plain luck, but I have always wanted to take up advertising courses from there. I can't put into words how excited I really feel about this programme! It will be held next week, 13 Oct 2009 at Pusat Komuniti TTDI. I'm gonna be able to learn from and work with top international creative directors who will be leading this seminar. We have been given briefings and there's homework to be done even before we go for it! We won't be let into the hall unless we're prepared with ideas. That strict you know. Gotta start doing research and lots of brainstorming.

Take care peepos. I miss you all~

p/s: I can't wait for this weekend, and next Tuesday! :)

0 potatoes speak: