30 October 2009

With All I Am, I Can

I'm the most terrible daughter. It feels so bad I don't know how to describe it. I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry mom. I've not been good enough. Spending too much, splurging without thinking. What the hell was I thinking?!? Right, I wasn't even thinking when I did. This month, I've been using too much. Too much money. I don't know why, but I just feel so fecking terrible and sucky all of a sudden. Come to think of it, I don't think I've really been a good daughter, and sister, and friend. This holiday, I'm gonna work and earn back what I've wasted. I'm gonna start my little business, my passion, and give my 300% in everything I do. And for the right reasons. For my family, my friends, my loved ones. "Stop being selfish and start acting right", the voice inside of me tells me. I have been taking things for granted, and it's time to put a stop to it.


I am going to change.
I am going to change things.
I am going to change the way I think.
I am going to change the way I act.
I am going to change for me.
I am going to change for you.
I am going to change for them, for us.
I don't really care what the world thinks,
I just want to be a better Daphne.


p.s. : Sorry for the sudden emo post. It just got me thinking about my current attitude towards life and other things. And thus the need to spill my emotions somewhere.

4 potatoes speak:

Malessa Rz said...

this is good :) and yes, stop spending unnecessarily. heads up to you! hugss.

A.D. said...

change is good..but be the same but better daphne..huhuh
p.s.-im having the same trouble in spending too...sigh...

Lynnelle said...

Mal: I don't. =( Hehe hugs.

A.D: Change is inevitable. Lols. I dunno why I'm spending so much too

Malessa Rz said...

haha. you dont? then what's this post about? lol. ure funny.