21 April 2009

Greetings From Room 0018

6 little (not really!) papers stuck to the wall,
One was torn away and then there was 5.
5 little papers stuck to the wall,
One was torn and then there was 4.
4 little papers stuck to the wall.
One was torn and then there was 3.
3 little papers stuck the wall,
One was torn and then there was 2.
2 little papers stuck to the wall,
One was torn and then there was 1.
1 little paper stuck to the wall,
Friday comes, I'll tear it off the wall!

Hehh. A load of crap out of too much studying. Had one paper earlier just now. Came back and sorted out my timetable for the next semester. Totally excited to get my butt back home to Ipoh for 2 whole months. I so can't wait. You do fly pretty fast, don't you, time? Looking at where I am now, can't actually believe that I've completed my freshman year in university. Been travelling alot, eating wayy too much, sleeping like there's no tomorrow and reading lots too. Indeed my first year in uni is a memorable one. Joined so many activities and events and I enjoy it. Anyway, got to go now. Off to the city again.

Ttfn fellas! (=

0 potatoes speak: