08 December 2008

Numbers

  1. Preparing a powerpoint slideshow for Prom Night.
  2. I had a lousy, pathetic day.
  3. Ate only one meal today. No dinner, nothing else.
  4. Sorry Kian Aun for all the last minute decisions to go to camp and all. Really really sorry.
  5. I started a bible reading plan so that I'll be able to read the whole bible in a year's time.
  6. It's gonna be Christmas soon! Yay. I love Christmas. =)
  7. Still need to go Christmas shopping. Lots of stuff to buy.
  8. Going back to uni on the 27th or 28th. SIGH. Holidays are never long enough, are they?
  9. Have you ever wondered how it feels, being left outside alone, when it's cold out here?
  10. It seems that some things can only be told through time. Still waiting for time to tell me. I can't wait forever though. Dear time, please don't take too long.
  11. I get a lot of joy from loving. (:
  12. And pain too. It teaches me many things, and therefore I'm glad about it.
  13. Went to Pikom PC Fair yesterday, squeezed through the crowd smelling B.O. everywhere to get my headphones.
  14. Feeling unhappy at the moment.
  15. Missing you, you, you and you. Practically everyone.
  16. Loving someone.
  17. Trying to understand certain things about life and love.
  18. I want to talk to someone.
  19. Listening to Wishes by Super Chick.
  20. I'm no super girl.
  21. I'm just a little girl inside. That's my secret.
  22. Stand through the pain, you won't drown.
  23. I wonder if there is anyone out there in the world who is just like me.
  24. My mind wanders too much. Way too much.
  25. I shall stop here. For now.