03 December 2008

I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should.

Had a dinner-movie date last night with Charmander. =)
Before that, spent the day karaoke-ing with Eza and Zana darling at Ebox. Super enjoyed the singing and shouting and screaming sessions. HAHAHAH.

Dinner at La Manila kinda sucked. Went there because I thought the food would be good, as it was recommended in The Star newspaper before. Didn't turn out as I expected it to be.
We watched Twilight at 8.15pm.

And OMGOMGOMG, Robert Pattinson's so effin' gorgeous!
He looked so handsome, yet evil at the same time. And damn 'ying' lor! I kept sighing and giggling in the cinema everytime he says something, especially the part where Edward tells Bella," I don't have the strength to stay away from you." I was like *AWWWWWWWW* & I literally melted in my seat.

And did I mention that Robert Pattinson looks sooo like Ed Westwick who plays the character Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl? The way they carry their roles and the characteristic of the roles they play are somewhat alike in certain ways. And they're both HOT. =))))

I'm so gonna go get Twilight the book and the dvd!!

3 potatoes speak:

karmen said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! Robert Pattinson is so darn hot and handsome and "ying" and... I also did what you did in the cinema. Haha.. And what he said in the movie to Bella so romantic. My heart will definitely melt at instant if a guy say that to me. Haha.. We're the fans of Twilight!! Woohoo!!

DaphLynn said...

Yeahh girl! Twilight & Robert Pattinson fans we are! :D

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses