11 September 2008

Attention boys and girls, young and old.
Okay everyone, the accident that I had was actually...



A bumper car crash.



Yeap. I'm not joking. My cousins crashed me from the front and side at the same time, and *POWWW*, my face hits the wheel and there went my nose. This is to justify that I am NOT a lousy driver. Haha. It really wasn't my fault! Poor Daph that has to suffer all the pain and agony :\

Thanks for all those who were concerned, who called and texted me after I got injured. =)



Jenny & I with oh-so-glam shades. =D

Back to my assignments, ta!

10 potatoes speak:

Anonymous said...

i think u are the first in the world who had bumper car crash.. haha.lol wahhhhhh nicccccccceeeee... like the shades.. anyway be careful yaa

Anonymous said...

next time be more careful k sayang!!!
nanti rosak muka u yg cute 2,
heheheh

thepinkbanana said...

anonymous 1: LOL I think so too. Who are you by the way? I think the shades are pretty! =D I will I will, thanks.

anonymous 2: Thanks.. Siapa ini?

bellverse said...

but still geourgeos....

anonymous 2 said...

btw,im just an avid reader of ur blog.a girl.ur college-mate.1more thing,u nie cute sgt lar.suka tgk ur face =)
p/s:dun get me wrong,i'm straight.hahaha

isma said...

be more careful next time ya..
hope u'll get better soon..
take care :)

Arief Arf said...

aihh.. bumper car oso can crash meh?
haih..
ure too delicate i suppose.
hahahah

thepinkbanana said...

bellverse: Aww I'm flattered =D

anonymous 2: Ahaa I see.. Tell me who you are le =)

isma: Heyy girl (= Thanks for the get well wishes. You take care too.

Arf: My first car accident. Too delicate?? Sounds like you're trying to say I'm lembik. Sobs. I'm gagah ok! Haha :D

anonymous 2 said...

it's ok.i still want to remain anonymous.siapalah i nie if want to compare with glamorous lady like u.auw!!

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses