08 September 2008

I nearly broke my nose.

Busybusybusy week ahead. Can't wait for the raya hols!
Short update on what has been happening in my life:

*Attended gramp's 80th birthday celebration and 55th wedding anniversary.

*Cousins just went back to the U.K. Miss them already. *sobs*

*I got into a car accident, bled like mad and nearly broke my nose.

*My nose is hurting and there's a blood clog inside.

*I have 5 assignments due in two weeks time.

*I am spending too much money, buying too much.

*Eating wayyy too much.

*My face is beginning to look more like a ball now. A very round ball.

*I miss Ipoh. I wanna go home. =(

*Thinking a little too much these few days. So much to think about. Urgh.

*Trying my best to be a good student. Life in uni is fun but ohmygoodnessitsdamndamnbusyitellyou.

*I'm actually in a lecture right now.

*Wi-fi in college is being a biatch and because of that I can't do my assignments.

*So many things to pen down and I don't have enough time.

That's roughly what is going on in my oh-so-complicated life right now. Anyway going off right now, don't want the lecturer to start staring or anything. Here's a picture of me for you guys so that you'll miss me more. Hahaha :D




12 potatoes speak:

ad-lexuszis said...

seems to be a real busy weekend i see...
wah!!! CAR accident??....terrible scary pic... with all the BLOOD and almost broken nose...you are such a lucky person your nose was ok... :P

well, hope it heals soon and nicely too..if not maybe...just maybe you might need a nose job...lol (just joking)...

jenn* said...

eh wat happened? looks scary leh ur hand. thank God u're ok :)

thepinkbanana said...

ad-lexuszis: Noooooo! I'm not in for plactic surgery. Go natural. Haha. Yealahh. It's still a CAR right? :D

jenn*: Had an accident luu. Yeah it was super bloody. Luckily there weren't any major injuries. =)

Arief Arf said...

Oooh, that looks nasty.
Poor you.
Get well soon.
=)

thepinkbanana said...

Arf: Arief! It's been soooooo long. How are you? Thanks for the get well wishes =)

karmen said...

aiyo.. how you drive wan? Better be careful oh.. Luckily you tak apa-apa.. Take care okay!?

wadefish said...

ketchup or chilli sauce? looks yummy. =)

just kidding. hope you're doing well over there. stop being clumsy already.

take good care.

mally :) said...

shit?what the hell happened to you?you're a terrible driver!i told you so.haha.take care =)

thepinkbanana said...

karmen: It wasn't me! It was my cousins! Hehe.

wadefish: OI! It's real blood eh. I'm alright here. Life's like that lor. Hehe. U take care too.

mally: Babe I'm a pro ok! Wasn't my fault. Call you in 2 hours. *muax*

Steven Chang said...

wah. the blood. sunnguh menakutkan. Luckily you're ok. phew.=)

Jenny :) said...

all my fault :(:(:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(((((((((((((((((((((


:(

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses