12 August 2008

Still On My Mind

So much to do, so much to think about,
Classes in the morning, various practices and activities at night,
But somehow, you managed to squeeze into my mind,
And I start to reminisce,
The times when you were always there for me,
The way you used to talk to me and tell me almost everything,
The way you held my hands, your hugs and kisses,
The way you used to nag at me when I rub my eyes,
Or how you tell me how much you love me.
I miss everything about you.
Your lovely eyes, your beautiful smile.
You always believed in me,
You created something different in me.

Why can't all these just go away?
Teach me how you do it,
So that I would have to suffer no more,
It feels like years since that day,
But it actually has only been awhile.

I really miss you.

People always say,
"Don't cry because it is gone, but smile because it happened."
Wow, that's hard. Not impossible, but hard.

I always wonder,
How you're doing,
Are you happy now,
Have you met someone else better,
And many other thoughts that bothers my mind, which I really dislike.

I wish the best for you,
In everything you do and go through,
Someday, I hope we can be like before,
way better than before.
Someday, maybe. Maybe not.
But no matter what,
I wish you love.

Don't give up, you are still loved.

18 potatoes speak:

Anonymous said...

Don't nurse your hurts.
"...But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
(philippians 3 : 13 - 14)

be in control of your thoughts.
don't let them control you.
yup you are right. it is hard, but it is not impossible.

hi. i don't think so we know each other. we'll meet one day. probably. i just want to tell you that God loves you.

amelia said...

hey daph..
how r u??
heard that u're comin back this month..
see u soon k?
hehe..

hmm..
i didnt know that u have this kind of feelings too..
well..believe it or not..
m havin the same like u..
ya..its really hard..
really really hard..
somehow just wish somebody could teach me how to put everything down..

anyway..
take care ya..=)

-amelia ling-

jenn* said...

hey daph. im going thru the same thing as you. i totally understand what u mean.

*hugs*

nabil said...

"the wound it self can't be treat if u still make the wound bleed..
"wound it self can't be heal
if u still make the wound still.."
think about it...

hey gurl..
i know..easy people like us to say just forget about the memory u have been throught.. how gud ,how experience how closed we are.... we just can't and may not know how ur feeling ..only god know how..people don just forget..but it needs time to do so. remember, we learn from our mistake from that we become stronger..evry thing happen have a reason.. as a fwen ill try to be there for u. the support n the help u need i can ensure u..so don wory we go throught this together side by side.. like batman n robin, hehe
from ur clumsiest fwen n poor english hehe.. nabil

thepinkbanana said...

anonymous:
Thank you for the verse and support. We might meet one day, probably. God loves you too. =)

amelia:
heyy girl! yeap i'm actually back now. hehe.

wait, you're going through the same thing? is it what i think it is? i've lots of catching up to do mann. u take care alright? will see you real soon.

jenn*:
*HUGS x 98321976357493180*

nabil:
thanks.. =) and you're supposed to be sleeping at 5am lahh. GUPPYHEAD.

nabil said...

hey gurl its me again.. ijust wanna giv u sum thing that I have think of hope this will help u a lot.. i know after breakup it can almost feel as though they stuck in ur head permanently .. so i hope this will help u hear hor...
every time ur find urself thinking about ur ex. replace that thought with an even more exciting thought or fantasy..for example hah gurl ,u could replace your ex with thought n plans about the future. What are ur dreams,goals n aspiration? I think will this will allow u to instantly change ur thought. But remember gurl, the thought u choose must be more exciting than thinking about ur ex,so choose carefully hor gurl.. but gurl its ok to think about ur ex every once in while. In fact ,its even ok to have a gud long cry if u feel like it. Accept the feelings that u r having . its ok to feel hurt , alone , or even feel angry I guest.. how about u write all ur feeling down the paper? Writing ur feelings down on paper can help release all of those feelings n emotions that r tearing u apart inside… n daph I hope u will b surprised at the amount of insight that pouring ur thought onto paper. But wat ever u do, make sure u don sent this paper to ur ex.. is important to keep ur distance right after a breakup, even if u have decided to stay fwens, take a complete break from each other for about few month or more if u have too.. this mean no phone call , no text messaging, no emails, no showing up where you suspect they might b.. n daph the most important thing is stay busy.. its important that u do sumtin urself during this time .. explore ur old hobbies. Hang out with fwens, read sum gud books, n do ur favourite pastimes.. like shopping hehe .after u do all that daph.. now , reassess ur relationship. Take sumtimes to think about what made the two of u really great together.. were u happy happy most of the time when u r together ? from wat I c daph many couples throw away a great relationship because of just 1 or 2 silly mistake n sum bad experiences. All relationship have their ups n downs kan daph.. but daph if u r happy together most of the time n if u really care about him, probably worth it to try or work it out through any of smaller issues u r experiencing… hurm that’s all I think that I can think of.. I know I cant feel ur pain, I know I cant see ur crying inside ur heart… but I know 1 thing that I will try to b there 4 u day n night… I want u to be happy , I want u to feel hold.. to see ur smiling just makes my day.. n daph u cannot hide ur sadness from me .. u look very normal n cheerful u can lied to other people but not to me.. I know ur inside is not the same… if I could granted a wish I would wish to make ur pain go away.. everyday I look u in the bus u always wondering a lot.. thinking of him.. I hope u will overcome this n become the true daphne eventhought I never c the real u yet hehe.. da lame da I fikir kan how to help u..everyday I think about how to help u in such a way.. I hope wat I think of can really really help u hor gurl.. I refer dictionary tau to correct my spelling n the meaning hope u can understand..hehe okla daph from ur clumsiest fwen

bellverse said...

hye darling daph....mish u

Asyraf Azizan said...

love hurt

suhaizamsuhaimi said...

er..enter my blog..i got sumting..-(apa ending-part 1)..hahaha..

thepinkbanana said...

nabil: Panjang nyer your comment. Haha.

bellverse: Mishh you too (=

asyraf azizan: Love is still a wonderful thing though it hurts. =)

suhaimisuhaizam: Ok ok

Anonymous said...

i'm d same anonymous guy up there. i hope everything is going well with you.

::EPUL:: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
::EPUL:: said...

darling.. 1st time drop by.. nothing 2 say.. life is always complicated but put in ur mind dat LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

thepinkbanana said...

anonymous: Heyy. Things are getting better gradually. Thanks for being concerned. =) You still want to remain mysterious?

epul: EPUL! Yeah. Without the complications life would be meaningless and not as beautiful.

Anonymous said...

yeah dudette! the dude wants to remain mysterious! but every mystery will one day be revealed.one day...*wink*

thepinkbanana said...

Lol okiee. Will wait for that day then (=

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses