11 June 2008

Tagged by Sook Ching

8 Things I'm Passionate About

- God

- Myself :D

- Relationships

- Music

- Fashion

- Food

- Singing

- Reading



8 Things I Say Too Often

- OMG!

- huh?

- weii ahh

- YA YA YA :P

- sh*t

- yerrr

- oh okie

- HMM.



8 Books I Read Recently

- The Bible

- CLEO

- Female

- Perfect Strangers

- (no other books d. hehe.)



8 Songs I Could Listen Over And Over Again

- Better In Time by Leona Lewis

- Who Am I by Casting Crowns

- Always Be My Baby by David Cook

- That's When I Love You by Aslyn

-Almost Here by Brian McFadden & Delta Goodrem

- Like A Star by Corrine Bailey Rae

- Blessed by Hillsongs

- Realize by Colbie Caillat



8 Things I've Learnt In The Past Year

- Give more, expect less

- Worrying is a waste of time and energy. Leave everything to the Lord.

- Your Love for God is potrayed through your love for those around you.

- Fake lashes can do wonders for my eyes! :D

- You don't love someone for how good they are or anything on the outer appearance. You love them for who they truly are.

- Playing games/sports produces happy hormones in my body therefore it makes me happier!

- Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know.

- You can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to that person to realize your worth.



8 People I Tag

- Kar Men
- Steven
- Joshua
- Fiona
- Yian Yan
- Eza
- Chee Ching
- NJ