14 May 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honor



In conjunction with the release for Made of Honor in Malaysia, Hong Leong Bank in collaboration with Buena Vista Columbia Tristar is having an exquisite 8 course dinner at JW Marriott KL which features various wedding themed performances and the movie premiere of Made of Honor right after the dinner.

Details of the event as followed;

Date : Thursday, 12th June 2008
Venue: JW Marriott KL Ballroom
Attire : Formal, Suit, Evening Gown

The people at Hong Leong were nice enough to offer Nuffnangers 40 invitations to the grand event! Each invitation grants access for two and is inclusive of the Premiere Screening of Made of Honor.

If you were wondering, YES, this is another contest. HEEHEE.
And so, Daphne is going to fish her way to Made Of Honor! Bwahahaha XD

My first score:




And my final highest score after many many attempts:



Hopefully it's high enough to get me invitations :D


If you're a Nuffnang-er and want to try your hands on this game, go here. The deadline for request of invitations is on the 4th of June 2008. For more info, click here or log on to www.nuffnang.com.my

4 potatoes speak:

ninkugumi said...

Wow, I thought the game was easy.
But in fact it was quite challenging.

I write a blog on online game review.
Come and take a look.

Michael Yip said...

Psst Psst... too lazy to play the game myself, can help me get that high score and let me post it up? LOL. I WANNA WIN something!

Choo Hwei Ming said...

wau..yay.. if you win, hope to see you nuffnangers there.. IF I WIN!!.. Tee Hee.. :(

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses