26 February 2008

MY HAPPY POST


Happy - Happy Moments

VOTE ME! And I'll be very happy (:




What is the first thing that comes into your mind when the word 'happy' is being mentioned to you?




A smile?

Laughter?

Shopping?

Food?

Ice-cream?

Fashion?

Books?

Loved ones?


The word 'HAPPY' brings meanings such as pleased, contented, cheerful, cheery, merry, light-hearted, carefree, elated, euphoric, delighted, in seventh heaven, etc.

What does being happy mean to you? What makes you happy?

Well for me, happy is having a joyous feeling when I'm able to do something that I enjoy doing, when I achieve something that I'm proud of, just being around with people who are significant to me and just having good times.

What makes me happy?

1. My family makes me happy. Being around them and with them is a very wonderful thing that even words are not sufficient to express how i feel. They are the people who are always by me without fail, whether I am happy or sad, angry or moody, or however I be. I am always reminded that family comes first no matter what. And so therefore I can't possibly be happy without my family.




2. Being able to love and be loved. Experiencing love is a privilege. Love makes the world go around. Does it really? At least I know it makes MY world go round =) I may have everything in the world, but if I don't have love, it is of no use at all. Without love, I am a lifeless person, I am nothing. Love is not a feeling, it is an ability.




3. My friends and loved ones. Friends play a very important part of my life. I have many friends, but not as many close friends. After schooling life, most of us have gone our each separate ways. I miss the moments where I spent happy times with them, both in and out of school. No matter where we are or what happens, our friendship will last forever.



4. Simple pleasures like hugs and kisses, words of affirmation, knowing that you're important to certain people that are important to you, counting my blessings instead of misfortunes and what I don't have The beautiful blue skies and rainbows and ice-cream make me happy. I love ice-cream! The many flavours of ice-cream and the sweet sweet taste I just cannot resist. Whenever I am unhappy, which is when I'm more to sad, soft food like ice-cream calms me down and cheers me up a little. The sweetness of the dairy product takes away some of bitterness and sadness that I am feeling at that particular moment.



5. Laughing totally makes me happy!!! I love to laugh and I often giggle and can sometimes burst out laughing for the weirdest reasons, or maybe for no apparent reason at all. I like being around people who are funny and can make me laugh. I'd be feeling all tickled and giggly and it really really makes me feel happy! Besides that, laughing allows me to show off my cute and unique dimples on my cheeks! HAHAHA.



6. Winning this contest would definitely make me HAPPY! And I mean really happy. Whether it is first, second or third prize, the money could really come in handy. It's not that I'm money minded or anything, but we do need for survival in this material world, no? Aside from love, money makes the world go around too. But in the wrong way, maybe.



7. It doesn't cost much to be happy. It might not need to cost anything at all to be happy. I am happy because I don't have to start searching so far for happiness because it's just right next to me! Simple things make me happy. Making others happy makes me happy :)