23 February 2008

Am at Sook Ching's place now. Crashing at her's for a night. It has been super long since I've been to her house. Spent the whole day with her today.

We went for a manicure at a nail spa behind JJ and it's my first time doing an actual manicure. Felt it was about time I pamper my unpampered nails of 18 years. Haha. It took about 40 minutes I guess. Sitting there and looking at the lady do her stuff. I chose red colour for my nails and Sook Ching chose yellow. My red didn't turn out as I expected it to be. Was wanting the chili red hot kind of colour.

Sook Ching's manicured nails :



My nails:



Sook Ching's nails damn nice hor! Mine like aunty only. But I still love 'em. Hehe. Next time gotta make sure I choose a more striking colour like electro blue or yellow.

After that we headed to JJ to eat our lunch at about 4-ish I think. At Food&Tea we both ordered the same dish, cheese baked spaghetti with chicken, which totally SUCKED. Looked like shit or something. So bad larh but that's what Sook Ching said. Hahaha. So we tried to eat as much as we could as mommy would always tell us not to waste our food. Eat until we wanted to vomit. BLERGH. Imagine how much it sucked. This was how it looked like :


Look abit like wat tan hor no? It doesn't look THAT bad through the picture. Never gonna order this again! Don't order this when you go there to eat. Don't.

After lunch/tea-time we just walked and walked and walked around. Not like there's much to see or what but nothing else to do. Then we decided to catch a movie. Bought tickets for the 7.30pm show. Went back to Sook Ching's place to get her sweater then went back to JJ for the movie.

This was the show we watched :



I think it's a pretty interesting movie but we had to watched the beginning of the show for about say four to five times? Each time it was repeated but from a different point of view by different characters in the movie. This movie is about eight strangers with eight different points of view trying to unlock the one truth behind an assassination attempt on the president of the United States. I'd give it a 3 thumbs up out of 5. Hehehe. As if like I'm some movie critic or something. But that's my point of view on this movie.

Guess I'm running out of things to write about. Becoming a pretty boring person already.

Anyway, gotta go. Goodniteeeeeeeeeee.